Linda is a Massage Therapist graduate from Greenville Technical College. She left a profession as an Electronic Engineer Technician to pursue her ambition to become a Massage Therapist and to help people on a therapeutic level. Her most recent endeavor is the completion of a two year training program in Structural Energetic Therapy (SET), helping people with acute and chronic pain conditions and postural distortions. Her services include Structural Energetic Therapy, Neuromuscular Technique, Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Foot Massage, Ear Candling, and Hot Stone Therapy. She is nationally certified by the NCBTMB and is a current member of the AMTA.
Her specialty services include deep tissue therapy, structural integration, and foot massages. Her commitment is to provide professional, therapeutic services to those who need structural balancing and relief from pain conditions. She is also committed in educating clientele, medical professionals, and the general public on the benefits of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork treatments.
• Graduate of Greenville Technical College- completing 750 hours in the Massage Therapy program.
• Certified in an intense 2 year program of SET Therapy (structural energetic therapy)
• Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
• Licensed in the state of South Carolina. SC License 4812
• A member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
• Practices reflexology
• A volunteer at Cancer Center of the Carolinas offering foot massage to chemotherapy patients
• An activist in many local health fairs and educational seminars
• Owner of The Pampered Sole (secondary business)
• Yoga activist
Click here to view our video!